Contemporary style, prime location and enviable lifestyle unite in this exquisite first-floor apartment within the exclusive 'Idalia' development in sought-after Phillip.
The stunning open-plan interiors offer a large contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops overlooking the open-plan living areas with beautiful timber floor and 2.7m high ceiling leading onto an expansive balcony through floor to ceiling glass doors, creating a sense of light and space. Offering an abundance of natural light, accommodation includes two large bedrooms with generous mirrored built-in robes, large modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, European laundry plus two side-by-side car spaces, each with secure storage enclosures. Guest parking is also located in the secure basement.
An immaculate, light and airy, executive apartment offering the latest in contemporary living within easy walking distance of Woden Town Centre, restaurants, cinema complex, gyms, parks, Phillip Farmers Market, CIT, Canberra Hospital and Clubs and public transport links.
This beautiful apartment has been meticulously maintained by its current owners and is in as-new condition. Offering a great opportunity for the avid investor or owner-occupier!
- Living area: 79m² (approximately) + 12m2 Balcony (91m2 total area)
- EER: 6
- Light and bright interiors and sleek finishes throughout
- Spacious open plan living
- Quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- AEG stainless steel appliances
- Generously-sized bedrooms offering an abundance of storage space
- Discreetly-placed European-style internal laundry with Simpson dryer and extra storage
- Two side-by-side secure car spaces with remote access and two adjacent lockable storage enclosures
- Secure building with intercom and lift access from ground floor entry and basement car park.
- Superb complex with beautifully landscaped gardens
- Just a short walk to the Woden restaurant and shopping precinct
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning to living and Master bedroom
- Located on a quiet no-through street
- Mirrored built-in-robes in both the bedrooms
- 2.7m high ceilings to living spaces
- Combined modern bathroom and toilet with floor to ceiling tiles, Grohe tapware
- Body corporate levies $3,680 per annum (approximately)
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport