Sitting on an expansive block of approximately 742sqm in a quiet street, yet centrally located just a short stroll away from shops, schools and transport, this striking home forms part of your own private residential pocket within one of Woden's most desirable suburbs.
Renovated and updated with a contemporary feel, ambiance and warmth are apparent from the moment you step inside the home, and perfectly embraces both entertaining and family living on one level.
The home features three bedrooms, all with robes, including the segregated master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe. The living room to the left of the foyer is inviting and spacious and leads to the light-filled dining room and the undercover full-length entertaining deck, taking advantage of its north-east solar orientation. The updated kitchen features stone benchtops, induction cooktop, dishwasher and pantry. With nothing to do but move in, this beautifully updated home is ideally suited for a downsizer, the entertainer or a small family.
• Located in a quiet street in one of Woden’s most desirable suburbs
• North-east facing to the rear
• Huge block of approximately 742m2
• Views to Isaacs Ridge
• Three bedrooms, including master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and frameless shower screen
• Updated kitchen with stone benchtops, induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Large sitting room and dining room
• Partially updated bathroom
• Separate laundry
• Full length north-east facing covered entertaining deck with feature lighting and weather blinds
• Ducted gas heating
• Wall mounted reverse-cycle unit in the dining/kitchen area
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Quality thermal blinds throughout
• As new carpet in the lounge room
• Car accommodation for 4 vehicles
• Workshop/storage area
• Circular driveway with portico
• Landscaped gardens
• Reticulated watering system to back garden's and partial front garden
• Repointed roof
• Recently painted
• NBN connected - fibre to the node (FTTN)
• A short stroll to Marist and Melrose High schools, Sacred Heart and Torrens Primary School
• Within close proximity of Woden, the Southlands Shopping Centre and arterial routes to greater Canberra
• 12 month lease
• Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
• EER: 2.0
If you wish to view the property and an open time is not advertised, please contact our office on 6162 1234 to confirm the next open home or to arrange a private viewing.
Whilst we take due care in gathering details on properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research and confirm any information provided. Maria Selleck Properties will not be held liable for any discrepancies.