Prime, central location, beautiful views, and an enviable lifestyle unite in this exquisite, separately-titled townhouse within a sought-after, quiet location.
Capturing mountain views from its elevated position, this spacious 151.42m2, three-bedroom ensuite townhouse offers flexible family living across two well-appointed storeys. From its attractive brick facade, framed by mature and private gardens, you are welcomed by a vast entertainers' courtyard and the sound of the chirping birds.
Upstairs, the home features a spacious formal living room opening to a large deck for alfresco dining and capturing beautiful sunsets and panoramic views. The dining room is large and has views to the rear courtyard while the kitchen overlooks the casual dining area and the family room. The guest powder room is also located upstairs.
The bedrooms are all on one level including the spacious master bedroom with a parent's retreat, ensuite, and a walk-in robe, and are all located downstairs. The lower level also offers a double garage and a laundry. The rear courtyard is also an additional and unique feature of this beautiful home.
Only a short stroll to the local village shopping and restaurant precinct, as well as within close proximity of some of the best facilities Canberra has to offer, including the Westfield Woden Shopping Centre, Southlands Shopping Centre, and Canberra Hospital, just to name a few, this renovated home is perfect for someone who is looking for a relaxed lifestyle in a central and convenient location.
Homes in Swinger Hill are highly desired, situated moments from good schools, major roads, and all major amenities - be sure to make the most of this fantastic opportunity before someone else does.
• Separately-titled townhouse with no body corporate in a sought-after and
• Spacious 151.42m2 of living
• UCV: $418,000
• Recently updated and freshly painted
• Immaculate throughout
• Peaceful and private
• Huge front courtyard, ideal for entertaining or relaxing
• Unique large rear courtyard
• Kitchen overlooking the casual dining area
• Large deck with beautiful panoramic views, ideal for alfresco dining
• Well-proportioned three bedrooms, all with built-in-robes
• Master bedroom complete with parents' retreat, ensuite, and walk-in-robe
• Bathroom with bath and a separate toilet
• Upstairs guest powder room
• Separate laundry
• Double garage with a remote control door
• Additional car space for four cars at the front
• Ceiling insulation
• Wall-mounted reverse cycle heating and cooling in the master bedroom,
bedroom 2 and living room
• Panel heaters in living and the three bedrooms
• Quality window furnishings
• Impeccably presented
• Low maintenance
• Very close to Woden shops, good schools, and Canberra hospital
• A beautiful townhouse in a desirable location
• Perfect for young families, an executive couple, first homebuyers or
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport