Following the recent easing of the Covid-19 restrictions, Maria Selleck Properties will be allowing a maximum of 10 people, excluding staff, through our Open Homes at any one time. Accordingly, attendees need to be aware of possible slight delays at our open homes which may impact upon your open home schedule. You must maintain 1.5 – 2 metres of physical distance, practise good hand hygiene and not attend any open home if you're unwell or if exhibiting any symptoms. We will continue to collect the names and contact details of all attendees and this will also facilitate contact tracing if required.
Showcasing a sleek contemporary fusion of creative design, quality finishes and effortless indoor/outdoor living, this designer residence is a lifestyle sanctuary with an uplifting blend of high ceilings and space.
Entering from the stunning foyer, with its striking 3.5m ceiling, through to the spacious formal living and dining room with the luxurious gas fireplace and French doors on either side of the room leading to two separate entertaining courtyards, you will appreciate that a lot of detail has gone into this urban oasis.
The home has been built to easily accommodate a large family with four spacious bedrooms, three with walk-in robes including master with an ensuite, and ample space for entertaining with three separate living areas, from the formal lounge and dining, through to the striking kitchen overlooking the family and casual dining areas, rumpus/media room and out to the magnificent east-facing courtyard.
The home features low maintenance gardens making this the ideal lifestyle home for the family, executive or anyone who wants to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in a prestigious location.
• An ex-Display home with north-east facing to living areas
• Located in a highly sought-after area within walking distance to local
shops, school, and childcare centre
• A beautiful lifestyle home of approximately 275m2 of living space
• Easy single-level living
• Stunning foyer with 3.5m high ceiling
• High-end custom-built joinery to formal living areas, rumpus/media room
• Four large bedrooms, with a walk-in robe to three of the bedrooms
• Huge master bedroom with a walk-in-robe and an ensuite
• Deluxe main bathroom
• Spacious formal lounge and dining room with HEAT-N-GLO gas fireplace to
formal living areas
• Gorgeous and functional open-plan kitchen with European appliances
including 900mm gas cooktop and 900mm oven, overlooking easterly
facing entertaining courtyard
• Large family room
• Casual dining
• Two entertaining courtyards
• Separate rumpus/media room
• LED LIGHTING throughout
• Security alarm system
• Video intercom system
• Ducted gas heating
• Terracotta roof tiles
• Phantom screens to French doors
• Porcelain floor tiles
• Timber deck off rumpus/media room
• Two paved courtyards
• Secure entry with metal gate
• Extra large garage with internal access and remote control door
• Ideal lifestyle opportunity to own a luxurious home in a prestigious location