> Make the Smart Investment
One of the best ways to maximise your investment returns is through a professional property management service. At Maria Selleck Properties, we tailor your property management strategy to suit your unique situation, property and budget to maximise your investment yield.
Your investment deserves ongoing professional care – and engaging Maria Selleck Properties to manage it for you is a great way to ensure your property is maintained to the highest standard, so you can relax and enjoy the rental yields.
Your investment property will be both appraised and managed by the same experienced Senior Property Manager. Your Property Manager will quickly gain an in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of your property and an understanding of your specific requirements. Whether you wish to discuss market shifts or property maintenance; your Manager will provide you with prompt, professional and accurate information at all times.
You will receive regular and clear communication, which includes regular reports on your property, tenant status, legislative and market updates, rent reviews and accurate monthly accounts.
> Our Services
Finding the right tenant means money in your pocket. We’ve invested in the best technology and procedures to find you the very best tenant as well as take care of collecting rent and coordinating repairs and maintenance.
Our highly trained and experienced staff are supported by the latest in Property Management Systems and Marketing and Advertising Programmes. Staff are accredited and licensed and receive regular legislative and industry training.
The Maria Selleck Properties’ team constantly strive to provide value-added service to assist you in every aspect of maximising the return on your property. These services include:
– Establishment of an appropriate rental amount
– Detailed description and photographs for advertising
– Show prospective tenants through the property
– A superior process of tenant selection
– Consultation with you to gain tenant approval
– Completion of all relevant documents required under the Residential Tenancies Act
– Comprehensive Inventory and Condition Report provided to the Landlord, Tenant and Agency
– Landlord instructions actioned and confirmation sent within the same day
– Twice yearly routine inspections using the Inventory and Condition Report to complete a detailed Routine Inspection Report
(Two more landlord inspections may be utilised if required)
– Daily review of tenant rent, collection and banking
– Don’t lose a single day’s rent. Timely rent reviews accurately processed
– Negotiate existing tenants lease renewal
– Lodgement and release of tenant bonds with the ACT Bonds Office
– Maintenance requests actioned upon the same day of receipt
– Top quality tradespeople to carry out your requests with 3 stage checking procedure of all works
– Notices of Remedy – immediate response and communication with Landlord
– Payment of associated costs – body corporate, water, gas, insurance etc
– End of month disbursement of landlords funds to your delegated account
– Monthly and financial year rental income/costs statements
– Regular summary report of your property’s overall appearance and condition
– Regular Landlord information Newsletters – updating market or legislative shifts
– Tribunal representation as required
> Make the Smart Money
Our team also focuses on the bigger picture when it comes to your investment – that means working with you to maximise the potential of your property portfolio.
As your lifestyle and property needs change, so do the services we provide. As a complete property business, we will assist you should you wish to expand or downsize your portfolio through our award-winning sales team. We have the capability to provide you with any number of recommended buying opportunities or introduce your property to any number of qualified buyers should you consider selling.