Following the recent easing of the Covid-19 restrictions, Maria Selleck Properties will be allowing a maximum of 20 people, excluding staff, through our Open Homes at any one time. Accordingly, attendees need to be aware of possible slight delays at our open homes which may impact upon your open home schedule. You must maintain 1.5 – 2 metres of physical distance, practise good hand hygiene and not attend any open home if you're unwell or if exhibiting any symptoms. We will continue to collect the names and contact details of all attendees and this will also facilitate contact tracing if required.
Exuding a warm and welcoming ambience, this stunning, beautifully renovated residence makes the perfect home for those seeking generous living in a quiet location. Displaying a sophisticated design, this sleek, 'as new' residence is very private, light-filled, is set on one level and is a showcase of traditional appeal with stylish contemporary finishes.
On entering the home, you will be impressed by the size of the open-plan formal/informal living and dining area leading out to the private, easy-care gardens. The updated kitchen with the stone benchtops and quality stainless-steel appliances overlooks the open-plan casual dining and family room.
Beautifully presented throughout, accommodation includes four bedrooms, all with built-in robes, new bathroom with a separate toilet, laundry, and a large single garage. The clever floorplan is complemented by exquisite external areas, including expansive outdoor entertaining areas off the dining area and a beautifully landscaped garden, creating a haven for relaxation and entertaining. Finished to a high standard on an approximately 753m2 private block, this really is the perfect home for the downsizer, executive couple, or the astute investor.
• Renovated, stunning home
• One level
• Energy Efficiency Rating of 4.5
• Flowing floorplan
• Loft ceiling with beautiful timber beams
• Approximately 177 sqm house size
• Very private
• Four bedrooms, all with robes
• Spacious, open-plan formal living area leading to alfresco dining and outdoor entertaining
• Family room with casual dining area
• Updated kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
• Spacious, new bathroom with separate toilet
• Single garage with internal access and remote door
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Beautiful, low maintenance gardens
• Ducted gas heating with add-on cooling
• Split system
• Wall and ceiling insulation
• Side access for boat, trailer or cars
• Close to transport, shops and schools.
• Ideal for the downsizer, the executive couple, or the astute investor