You never get a second chance to make a first impression, as it’s said, and one of the best, and easiest, ways to do so is to ensure your property is professionally presented in visual media. From our experience, it is imperative to have professional photos taken when selling your property (and it is also beneficial to engage a professional photographer when renting your property).
Here are some excellent reasons why hiring a professional photographer for your property is a smart decision.
- In today’s internet-focused marketing world, 92% of home buyers prefer browsing online listings; almost half of them use the internet as the ‘first step’ in their property search. Advertising your property online is a must
- While looking at properties online, potential buyers spend a considerable amount of time looking at the photos of houses rather than reading the description. If a buyer doesn’t find an image interesting or attractive, they might skip over that property. In a tightening market, would you want to advertise your property with mediocre photos? We consider professional photography an investment in your success.
- A lot goes into professional real estate photography. Scouting before the shoot, art direction, staging the photos, getting the right angles and using a combination of artificial and natural light. Even after finishing the photo shoot, there’s a lengthy process of post-production that includes the selection of the best pictures and editing and enhancing them. We engage the services of a professional photographer, and an artist, who has a creative eye for detail and has been working with us for many years. Our professional real estate photography will help make your listing stand out from your competitors.
- Professional photos help to inspire emotions in the viewer/buyer, which in turn leaves a lasting, positive impression. As the adage ‘home is where the heart is’ suggests, a home has an atmosphere, and professional photos can convey the character and feeling of a house.
- A picture is worth a thousand words, so let professional photographs of your house tell a story.
Investing in quality real estate photography has the power to attract the audience you need, inspiring emotions in them that can lead to a sale price that outweighs the extra cost of the first-class presentation.