Monash is a Canberra suburb in the district of Tuggeranong. The suburb is named after General Sir John Monash, 1865 to 1931, who commanded the Australian Army in France in the First World War. It was gazetted on 1 August 1975 and first settled in 1978. The suburb has an area of 3.41 km². Streets are named after engineers and the suburb consists primarily of detached houses on suburban blocks.
The suburb is bounded by Erindale Drive, Drakeford Drive, Isabella Drive and Ashley Drive. Located in the suburb is Isabella Pond and part of the Tuggeranong Creek. Facilities include the Goodwin Retirement Village, a primary school and a recreation oval.